Google Assistant My Storytime

Jennifer Oliver, an educator, and military spouse helped designers of Google Nest develop an inspiring new product called My Storytime. Now, no matter where you are, you can visit MyStorytime.com to create a private account for your family and begin building your library of recorded stories. And once shared with the parent back home, all they have to say is “Hey Google, talk to My Storytime” to hear your personal stories. This is so inspirational and will enhance the lives of many children.

My Storytime might also be used in schools that have Google Home Minis. It might also be a great feature to add to one of your GEG meetings, to make your members aware of it - or even demo the service if you have access to a Home Mini!

https://www.blog.google/products/google-nest/my-storytime/

1 comment:

  1. Can nicely write on similar topics! Welcome to here you'll find out how it should look. generic

    ReplyDelete