GEGs on Twitter

So many new GEG launches and many now using Twitter as a platform. This is really taking off now from when we tried to encourage GEGs to move across last year. Some GEGs are still in their early days and would benefit from some followers so please support each other by giving a follow and share their posts. We will add a few each newsletter.

@MontanaGEG

@GEGPennsylvania

@gegcuritaba

@GegObregon

@CampecheGeg

@GEGAlaska

@GEGwestBangkok

@GegZimbabwe

@GegItalia

@GegKenya

@GegLagos

@GEGDutse

@GEG_SanLuis

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. top twitter trends

    ReplyDelete